Saturday 6 September 2014

Sims 4 build mode is amazingggggggggggggg

This post has nothing to do with amigurumi but I find it really interesting to post about this. I just got my copy of sims 4 and started playing with the build mode and was really impressed! Plants look much better in this installment.



But my favourite feature is that most items (including toilet bowls XD) can be enlarged to a ridiculous proportion! That means......satisfying my desire of creating a mystical-zoo-random garden! I can could even enlarge tiny childrens' toys to make that horse carriage!


I had many childish laughing moments within the game like enlarging moulding clay so huge that it replaces my sim's head when she plays with it; and of course, enlarging toilet bowls XD. 


GIRAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!





Also squealed quite a bit with those super adorable cutie cute cute cute llamas.



If you ever get the sims 4, Make sure you try enlarging ridiculous items too for a good laugh XD. To do so, press (cltr + ] or [ ). And sadly, we cant toggle the size after the item has been bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment